Saturday, January 3, 2009

I will have two posts today!!

I did not get this in on time (it's 12:13 a.m.) so this is journaling from Saturday!
Not much done in the execise department today cause I am sooooo sore! I will pick up exercising tomorrow! I spent all day last night trying to finish my layouts for the unit meeting I thought was Saturday but it was Friday! This can't be how I'm starting off 2009! LOL
I am going to try Becky Higgins Project 365, so the journaling for this will be incorporated into that as well as my healthy journal.
I got my vitamins in woo hooo! Ate pretty healthy - clementine, honey nut cheerios tuna, turkey club, fries (I know, not so healthy huh?) any way gotta be honest!
I did drink some water today, still not enough though. I pretty much drank vitamin water all day.
Off to bed-
Kisha

No comments:

Post a Comment